PAYMENT, CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
1. La Source Payment Policy
Validation of Your Reservation – Your reservation for an accommodation at Lerab Ling is complete when La Source have received your payment in full 30 days before the start of the event. If your payment has not been received by that time, your registration will not be complete and considered as not valid.
Receipts and Confirmation Emails – Upon receiving the full amount owed to La Source, you will be sent a confirmation email stating your payment and registration. This confirmation email will also serve as an invoice.
2. La Source Cancellation and Refund Policies
If you cancel your reservation for any retreat or event at Lerab Ling, please be aware that different policies may apply depending on the following criteria:
– Time of your cancellation
– Reservation Season
2.1 Cancelling Your Reservation with La Source – If you wish to cancel your reservation and receive a refund for your payment to La Source you must send your cancellation notice to the Lerab Ling Registration Office — by email or fax. The amount we are able to refund will depend on the following:
2.2. Cancelling Accommodation for High Season Events – La Source will refund a percentage of the amount you paid for accommodation, which varies closer to the start of the event you booked. If you cancel:
- Up to 30 days before the start €25 for to cover bank fees*)
- Between 21 days and 30 days:
you will be refunded 75% of the amount due for the accommodation;
- Between 14 days and 21 days:
you will be refunded 50% of the amount due for the accommodation;
- Between 7 days and 14 days:
you will be refunded 25% of the amount due for the accommodation;
- Within 7 days – If you cancel on, or after the first day of the event booked, unfortunately no refund is possible for the accommodation.
2.3. Cancelling Accommodation for Mid or Low Season Events – If you cancel one day prior to the beginningof the event booked you will be refunded the full amount paid for the accommodation (minus €25 bank fees*). If you cancel on, or after the first day of the event booked, unfortunately no refund is possible for the accommodation.
2.4. Cancelling Meals – If you cancel your meals reservation, you should give us 48-hours notice, or you will be charged. Any cancellation respecting this notice period will be reimbursed (minus €25 for to cover bank fees*).
2.5 Cancelling Transport – If you wish to cancel your bus reservation, you must do it at least 3 days in advance otherwise no refund is possible.
* The €25 to cover bank fees is a one time payment that will cover the cancellation costs of the whole reservation, including the event, food, accommodation and shuttle bus.
3. In Case You Don’t Show Up for an Event – Onsite accommodation at Lerab Ling is extremely limited. If you have booked accommodation and paid in full, but have not showed up in Lerab Ling at your expected arrival date, without prior notice, we reserve the right to offer your accommodation to someone else without refund. This will be considered the same as a cancellation after the first day of the event booked.