Offers and Financial Help.
Enabling anyone who wishes to come to Lerab Ling
Our commitment is to enable anyone who wishes to come to Lerab Ling, to have access to the program, whatever their financial circumstances. We offer different options for those who cannot afford the standard fee.
The Standard Fee of our events barely covers our operating costs, but we offer it to balance our needs with those of yours. For our financial health, we need as many retreatants as possible to pay the Standard Rate, but we acknowledge that for some people it is not possible.
All teachings given at Lerab Ling are offered free of charge. The fees for attending teachings and other events are set to cover travel costs and other expenses of hosting teachers and presenters, as well as organisational costs. It is our aim to keep the fees for all retreats and events as low as possible.
Paying in Instalments
If you wish to pay the total cost of an event in Lerab Ling (including food and accommodation) in monthly instalments
- By Credit Card - please fill-in this form.The registration team will contact you to organise your instalments.Please give regular dates for your monthly payments (e.g. payment on the 15 of each month, starting on 20 January 20xx). The Registration Team will contact you before each payment.
- By Cheque – Please send your cheques to “Registration Team, Lerab Ling, 34650 L’Engayresque.
Please note - Your last payment for an event needs to be made in the same year as the event takes place.
Under 26 Offer
This offer gives access to:
- 50% reduction on all our events fees, all year round
- 25% reduction on food and accommodation if you stay on site in a personal tent.
If you wish to benefit from this offer, use the code 2018UNDER26 when you register online.
The Concession Fee
If you wish to benefit of the concession fee, please use this code 2018CONCESSION when registering online. Please note that we are only able to give reduction on event fees, there is no reduction on food, accommodation or transport. Reduction rates for events is only available to those staying in a shared cabin in the winter and personal tents, shared platform tents in the summer, or to those staying off site.
Long-term Personal Retreats
If you wish to come to Lerab Ling for a Personal Retreat longer than 8 days we offer - To benefit of these offers, use the codes below while registering online :
- 15 % reduction on accommodation, meals and retreat fees for stays of 8 to 31 days - Code: 2018PR15MORE7DAYS
- 25 % reduction on accommodation, meals and retreat fees for stays of more than 31 days - Code: 2018PR25MORE31DAYS
The Lerab Ling Support Fund
If you are unable to pay the concession fee and need even more financial assistance, an application can be made to the Retreatant Support Fund for additional support. Financial Help Request to go on Retreat.
The Lerab Ling Support Fund was established to help those who cannot afford the full costs of our events. This fund is financed by donations from other students who offer pay the Retreat Sponsor fee.
The fund is headed by a committee in Lerab Ling that meets on a regular basis to study each individual request. Please note that if you are supported by this fund once, it doesn't guarantee to always support you for future retreats. You will always be encouraged to provide some form of contribution within your possibilities.
Before asking for financial help, you first need to enter your booking in the Lerab Ling registration system. To apply for financial help to go on retreat or attend an event, please fill out this form online, no later than 30 days before the start of the event: Financial Help Request to go on Retreat.