Parents and Children
Children and teenagers (0–17 years), coming to Lerab Ling with their parents, must be registered regardless of whether they attend the Rigpé Yeshé Programme and/or have meals or accommodation at Lerab Ling.
There are two ways to register your child(ren) with Lerab Ling:
1 – Online: When you book your event, you can add your child(ren) as well as their meals and accommodation if needed.
2 – Filling out this form: Download the form and fill out one for each child.
Upon arrival in Lerab Ling, we ask you to fill out a Liability Release Form. (Alternatively, you can download it, fill it in, and bring it with you). Please note that you will need to bring a copy of your insurance policy.
Before registering your child(ren), please take the following to heart:
- Parents are responsible for their child(ren) at all times during their entire stay at Lerab Ling.
- Children have to be accompanied by an adult at all times and cannot be left unattended. This could mean that parents are not always able to attend all the sessions of the event.
- Lerab Ling is unable to take responsibility for any actions taken by your child(ren).
- We ask parents to ensure that their child(ren) does (do) not disturb the environment and atmosphere of Lerab Ling as a retreat centre.
- Because of the climate in Lerab Ling (it can get very hot or very cold even in summer), we request that parents come well equipped for all weather conditions.
Additional information for parents of children who are not following the Rigpé Yeshé Programme
- Lerab Ling does not have a designated children's play area nor do we provide any toys. Please bring all materials that will ensure the comfort and happiness of your child(ren) (toys, diapers etc).
- Lerab Ling is not able to offer a designated space for children.
- If you are participating in an event with your children, we will offer a space where you can attend the event through video streaming.
|Ages||Lerab Ling (event)||La source (Food & Accommodation)|
Programme for children and teenagers
The association Rigpé Yéshé holds a programme of activities for children (6–16 years) during some of the events taking place at Lerab Ling. We encourage parents to register their children for the programme so they can participate more fully in the event.