Staying healthy at Lerab Ling
In order to comply with the French health regulations in effect, to take care of each other and to ensure that we can enjoy this event in complete safety, we ask everyone over the age of 11 to wear a mask :
- In all shared enclosed areas (the temple, dining room, toilets, etc.) and
- Outdoors around the temple and the dining room.
We will also ask you to adopt simple health safety measures such as physical distancing, strict handwashing and so on. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Welcoming you in Lerab Ling
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Lerab Ling. In order to ensure safe hygiene measures in all parts of Lerab Ling and to respect the world health regulations, we have to limit the number of participants to each retreat to 150 participants.
Our highest priority is to make sure that you enjoy your retreat while ensuring your health and well-being as well as that of the Lerab Ling community and everyone coming to Lerab Ling. Our ability to welcome you (and the number of people we are allowed to have onsite) will entirely depend on the French health regulations in effect at the time of the event.
- We ask you to cancel your stay if you experience symptoms such as cough, fever or respiratory symptoms or have been in contact with someone sick within the last two weeks.
- We recommend that anyone in an "at-risk" group, such as elderly people or those with pre-existing health conditions follow the retreat online (if this option is available) rather than in person in Lerab Ling. Your health is our highest priority.
- Please keep in mind to respect barrier gestures and to wear a mask while travelling to Lerab Ling by public transport or in areas where you mingle with others.
- Please notice that the Lerab Ling site is physically challenging due to its uneven terrain and the presence of many stairs.
WHAT TO DO DURING YOUR VISIT*
- You can protect yourself and others by adopting simple health safety measures such as physical distancing, strict handwashing and so on.
- Wash your hands frequently, especially after using the toilet, and before and after eating.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in the temple, dining hall, toilets and other shared enclosed areas - please bring a mask (or several) for each person (except children under the age of 11). Masks will not be provided in Lerab Ling.
- Please bring your own supply of hand sanitiser that you can carry with you all the time.
- Bring with you a cup and/or a bottle that can be closed (to use in the dinning-hall and the temple).
WHAT HAVE WE PUT IN PLACE TO WELCOME YOU*
- A system to manage the flow of people at the reception desk, in the dining hall and in the temple
- Hand sanitiser is made available in key places, but it is important that you bring your own supply to carry with you
- A daily cleaning plan for all contact objects is in place
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in the temple, dining hall, toilets and other shared enclosed area
- A protective plexiglass screen is installed at the registration counters.
- The Staff are equipped with masks
- The toilets are cleaned regularly
*These measures will be re-evaluated and adapted to the health situation at the time of the retreat