Welcome to Lerab Ling.
Visits to the Lerab Ling temple are now open again
Lerab Ling is opening its site and temple to all those who wish to come visit and enjoy the beautiful weather.
- Sunday afternoon visits - Upon reservation - Read more
At 2pm, in July and August during the Sunday afternoon visits, you can join a 15mn guided meditation held by a monastic or an experienced instructor.
- Guided Visits - Upon reservation - Read more
- Group Visits - Upon reservation - Read more
Visit us on other days
Lerab Ling is open to visitors during the week for visits - except if an event is running. Two options are available:
- Monday to Saturday from 10am to 1pm - You can only visit the gardens around the temple.
Contribution - On donation basis
- Monday to Saturday from 1pm to 5pm - You can visit the gardens around the temple and have a limited access to the temple.
Contribution - €5
The shop and café are open every afternoon.
NEW - Have lunch with the community (available every day until 1:30pm) Adults: 13€ and children under 15yrs old: 10€
- Without reservation during the week (for less than 8 people)
- Reservation recommended for Sundays and guided visits
In partnership with