How to get to Lerab Ling

Travelling from Outside France

Visas – As a general rule, a visa is required for non-EEC foreign nationals wishing to come to France. It should be obtained before departure.

Long term visas must be issued by the French Embassy in your country before your arrival in France. If you hold a short term visa, you cannot request a long term visa once you are in France. We strongly recommend you visit the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs website for more information.

No Visa is requiered – for EEC nationals (citizens of member states of the European Union) or Switzerland.

If you need a residence card – you may request one after arriving in France, provided you have obtained a long term visa prior to entering the country.

Currencies – Lerab Ling cannot accept payments or exchange any currencies other than the euro.

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn

To see the programme for Rigpa students please log in with your "Rigpa Admin & Care" email and password. If you are a student from another sangha and you think you qualify to participate to this event, please send an email to