MULTIPURPOSE KITCHEN CLERK IN COLLECTIVE CATERING
Title: Multipurpose kitchen clerk in collective catering
Entity: La Source SARL
Status: Full time
Location: Lérab Ling, Roqueredonde, 34650
Reporting to: La Source Manager/ Head chef
Start date: As soon as possible
The community kitchen clerk will participate in the preparation of vegetarian and vegan meals in a kitchen with a capacity of 80 meals in low season (midday) and around 400 meals per service (lunch and evening) in high season under the responsibility of the head chef.
La Source is a collective catering company that provides meals for people attending events at the Lérab Ling spiritual and cultural center. It has an important seasonal activity between 200 and 400 meals per midday and evening service in the high season, but also operates in low season due to many people coming for personal retreats and / or events. Our centre also has a resident community of around 70 people.
Centered around strong and responsible values, Lérab Ling is a rich environment with high quality standards, a solid and sustainable approach that rhymes with passion and harmony.
We also attach importance to the adaptability of our staff in order to carry out the various missions assigned with common sense.
Our chef trained with Alain Ducasse, then worked in Parisian palaces such as the Georges V and collaborated with starred chefs such as Arnaud Tabarec, Denis Fetisson and Mickael Bertocceti. She has a good mastery of how to make vegetarian or vegan dishes combining health, nutritional cooking and flavour combinations, always keeping in mind the gustatory pleasure of her clients. She will be able to train you in the culinary mastery required in the framework of a collective catering.
- Ability to work in different activities: kitchen, vegetable preparation and other preliminary preparations, participate in the sending of dishes, help in the preparation of starters and hot dishes, maintenance of workstations and cleaning of premises.
- Management of the reception of the goods and temperature control, strict application of the rules of hygiene and safety.
- Respond to the needs of a demanding clientele.
- Our schedule is adapted according to the number of meals. You agree to work in the mornings or the evenings and regularly on weekends.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES
- A kitchen clerk passionate about authentic, balanced and inventive vegetarian cuisine with the possibility of evolution.
- Rigorous and attentive, those with limited or extensive previous experience will be considered.
- Desire to join a company with human values.
- Versatility and team work with integrity.