Lerab Ling Meditation Retreat –
Coming to Know Your Own Mind – guided by Rigpa Senior Meditation Teachers.
Meditation is one of the greatest gifts we can give ourselves. By learning to simply be undistracted in the present moment we discover the stability, peace and confidence to face everything in life with more ease, discernment and fearlessness. In the stillness and clarity of meditation, we transcend thoughts and emotions and connect with our innermost nature, the source of our wisdom, compassion and strength.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn about and practice meditation based on the wisdom of the masters of Tibet in the beautiful and spacious retreat environment of Lerab Ling.
This retreat will have two parts
- Part One is 6 days from 1 to 6 July, will include a complete introduction to meditation for anyone who is new to the practice, as well as ample time for meditation practice suitable for all levels. This option can also be attended on its own. More information...
- Part Two is 5 days from 7 to 11 July, will deepen the experience of meditation, with emphasis on more time for sitting and silence. This option can also be attended on its own. To qualify for this option, you must have either followed the What Meditation Really Is course, or have attended a previous meditation retreat in Lerab Ling. More information...
Extend your stay - Everyone is warmly welcome to stay on after the retreat and attend 3 days of teachings with the outstanding Tibetan Buddhist master Jetsün Khandro Rinpoche from 13 to 15 July.
As in this summer, one incredible event follows another, you can create your own package based on the focus of your spiritual path.
Special Reduction Offer on Retreat Fees and Accommodation - If you register for 10 days or more, you can use special coupons.
- Meditation Retreat Part 1 or Part 2 - full price
- Meditation Retreat Full - use 2018MEDITATION5%
- Meditation Retreat full and Jetsün Khandro Rinpoche - use 2018MEDITATION7%